Only in the ways of beer..... and then only when I lost whatever bet it was
that I had made to buy the first round...

 8-)

Thu Jun 05 2008 12:14:53 PM CDT from Howard Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

[Reply] [ReplyQuoted] [ReplyAll] [Forward] [Headers][Print]

Subject: Re: OT: Medical Terminology
**
William,

Are you pharmaceutically gifted and if so can you share?

hbr