We created our own classes for blackberry devices and Cell phones.  It was
no big deal, with the exception of a severe bug that BMC is working on
related to cloning BMC_Computer_system class. There are no other options
unless you like snipe hunting.

Roger Justice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
04/01/2008 10:18 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: CMDB & Telephony Devices

** Turning SMI has created a Telecon extension pack for CMDB. I would
suggest you review their sales info to help design or buy the extension
pack.