  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Henry K Feusi
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: CMDB & Telephony Devices

**
We created our own classes for blackberry devices and Cell phones.  It was
no big deal, with the exception of a severe bug that BMC is working on
related to cloning BMC_Computer_system class. There are no other options
unless you like snipe hunting.

Roger Justice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

04/01/2008 10:18 AM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject

Re: CMDB & Telephony Devices

** Turning SMI has created a Telecon extension pack for CMDB. I would
suggest you review their sales info to help design or buy the extension
pack.