-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Manish SINGLA
Sent: 23 June 2008 15:11
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Feasibility of migration of ARS6.3 to ARS7.1 keeping
Application Incident Mgmt and Change Mgmt v6.0

Hello List,

We are into overall architecture change of our existing Remedy
infrastructure.
Currently we are on ARS6.3 + Incident Management 6.0 + Change Management
6.0 + SLA 2.0 + CMDB1.1 + Oracle 9i.

While testing Oracle 10g with our existing ARS6.3, we realized that
ARS6.3 in not compatible with Oracle 10g client.
So we foresee ARS6.3 as a bottle neck to our Architecture update w.r.t
to Oracle and other components of Remedy as well for e.g. we can't be On
CMBD2.0 unless we don't have ARS7.1.

We are looking fwd for the feasibility, if we 1. Install ARS7.1 2. Apply
our existing database dump of application (Incident Management 6.0 +
Change Management 6.0 + SLA 2.0) 3. Install Mid Tier 7.1 4. Install
Oracle 10g 5. Install CMDB2.0

WILL MY SYSTEM WORK AS IT IS WORKING NOW. If not what are the issues
behind and how we can overcome those.

Your input on this keeps very value for me.

Thanks
Best Regards
Manish.
+91 98107 98076