Hello List,

We are into overall architecture change of our existing Remedy infrastructure.
Currently we are on ARS6.3 + Incident Management 6.0 + Change Management 6.0 +
SLA 2.0 + CMDB1.1 + Oracle 9i.

While testing Oracle 10g with our existing ARS6.3, we realized that ARS6.3 in
not compatible with Oracle 10g client.
So we foresee ARS6.3 as a bottle neck to our Architecture update w.r.t to
Oracle and other components of Remedy as well for e.g. we can't be On CMBD2.0
unless we don't have ARS7.1.

We are looking fwd for the feasibility, if we 1. Install ARS7.1 2. Apply our
existing database dump of application (Incident Management 6.0 + Change
Management 6.0 + SLA 2.0) 3. Install Mid Tier 7.1 4. Install Oracle 10g 5.
Install CMDB2.0

WILL MY SYSTEM WORK AS IT IS WORKING NOW. If not what are the issues behind and
how we can overcome those.

Your input on this keeps very value for me.

Thanks
Best Regards
Manish.
+91 98107 98076