and if the number in a def isn't impressive enough...you could always use an
XML def....that would bloat the #'s WAY up...:)

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Opela (Corporate)
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 10:30 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: "Lines of code" in Remedy?

**

For our CMMI level 3 documentation, I take the number of lines in a def
file. It's usually pretty big, but it's as legit as a number as I can tell.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP

Remedy Engineer

Leader Communications, Inc.

http://www.5pointleader.com

http://www.lcibest.com

Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM

An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMIR Level 3 Rated Company

  _____