test

________________________________

Från: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
För Nall, Roger
Skickat: den 11 juli 2008 16:10
Till: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Ämne: Re: ARS 7.1 and Crystal 9

**

Stuart and Joe,

Thanks for the information. We are in the process of upgrading one of our
systems from 6.3 to 7.1 and the others from 7.01 to 7.1. The question of
Crystal versions came up and I just needed to check.

Which leads me to another question around any gotcha's going from 6.3 patch 20
to 7.1 patch 2. This is in a Unix/Oracle environment. We will be upgrading
Oracle to 10g.

Thanks,

Roger A. Nall
Manager, OSSNMS Remedy