I may be going about this all wrong...

I have a transport form that takes an email sent to Remedy and then
pushes the information to the Ticket.  I have one Push action that
pushes some information to the ticket then a notify action and then
another push action. The and push action will only happen if the 1st
push action sets a field with a specific value. It is important that the
2nd push happens after the 1st push.  I know I can create 2 filters, but
want this to be as clean in terms of workflow as possible.

Can I have:

Push Fields
Notify
Push Fields

ARS 6.3 Patch 18
HD 6.0
Oracle 10 w/9 libraries
Oracle lives on a remote server
Windows 2003 4 gig on app server and 8 gig on DB server

Claire Sanford
Information Systems Division
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
Phone: 713 448 6035