Hi,

I believe that you can use something like Guides....
Take a look in Filter Guide's processing and report your doubts for us...

Do something like that:

Create a Filter Guide: APP:ExecuteWorklfow

Create a Filter with 'Call Guide' action that calls the Filter Guide above

Create another that make the 'Push Fields' and 'Notify' action... then, make a
validation if the record has been created on yours 2nd form... (you can do this
validation pushing your RequestID value on your 2nd form, on field
RequestID_from_1st_Form, for example)..

If the record was created succesfully you can run another Filter that makes a
'Set Fields' with the specific value that you want...

Then... Your Filter Guide will have 2 Filters... ok?

Try that and post your doubts ... Guides are really a good way to do workflows

Remembering... this was the 1st thing that came up to the top of my head ....
Think better... maybe exist another simple way to do that...

Yours Sincerelly,

Tadeu Augusto Dutra Pinto
IT Web Services ATM
Cinq Technologies
http://www.cinq.com.br
<https://webmail.cinq.com.br/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.cinq.com.br/>

Fone: 41 3018-2833 - Cinq
Confiabilidade, Inovação e Qualidade em T.I.