From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Reiser, John J
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 4:46 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Send a Diary Field as an attachment.

**
Jason,
I also run simple .csv reports. I was looking for a way to just dump one field
from one record into one attachment without the runmacro and the batch file for
cleaning the directory.
I was concerned about putting a large diary field into the body of an email so
I thought I'd use the Attachment.

I guess I'll just have to grab that old set of escalations and make them
filters.

Thanks,

John J. Reiser
Software Development Analyst
Remedy Administrator/Developer
Lockheed Martin - MS2
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased by me