It doesn't work well, because Remedy didn't design it well...with check
boxes, you can only display the first item, that's the way it is.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tadeu Augusto Dutra Pinto
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 9:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Check Box Problem

Does anyone know why check box feature does not works well in AR System ???

I'm using
AR Server 7.0.01 P7
AR User 7.0.00 P1
AR Admin 7.0.00 P1

I've included some items (more than 1) in my Check Box Field.... But It does
not turn up in my form.... What's happening???

Thanks for any tips and/or suggestions

Yours Sincerelly,

Tadeu Augusto Dutra Pinto
IT Web Services ATM
Cinq Technologies
http://www.cinq.com.br
<https://webmail.cinq.com.br/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.cinq.com.b
r/>
Fone: 41 3018-2833 - Cinq
Confiabilidade, Inovação e Qualidade em T.I.