Well, you could do it with bit masking, but the fact is that they didn't do
that here, as they did in other instances.  We have round buttons rather
than square ones for multiple options of a single selection, and can do
multiple fields for multiple square boxes.  Not optimal, but an easy enough
set of options to get one to one's destination.

Rick