ARERR 100 is related to:

Request ID parameter is empty.

The operation being performed requires the request ID to be specified, but
the parameter was not supplied. Try the operation again, this time
specifying the request ID for the entry.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Sandeep

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

An ISO 20000 certified company.

Consulting | Outsourcing | Training || BMC Remedy BSM | ITIL

Web: www.vyomlabs.com