Yes, AND...not OR...correct...typo on my part.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 3:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Unqualified Searches in Very Large Enterprises -- Thoughts,
Please

True ... Advanced Only search users would fall victim to it (We are
lucky here in that the users who use the Advanced Search bar also use at
least 1 of the fields).  FYI: The Run if is all AND qualifications (If a
= $NULL$ and b = $NULL$ and ...  throw error).