Create a group. Have the user be the only person in the group and set
the web service permissions to be for that group only.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Saravanan Palaniappan
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 4:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Webservice access

Hi all,

An upstream system is trying to connect to my component and this is
happening via Webservice.

I haven't specified any default user name for the webservice. I need to
make sure that only login name in the user form should have the access
to the webservice.

How can I restrict that?

Thanks & Regards
Saravanan Palaniappan
ITSM

"To teach and to learn, to laugh and make others laugh.  This is my
purpose.  Any day I don't do this was not worth the time it took to get
through it."