More information:

I am using IE 6 with no change of  using Firefox (I only wish)!

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bilinski, John
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 10:21 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Is there Javascript Code for Spell Check for Mid-tier that
works with Version 7?

Question:

I have some JavaScript code that worked for mid-tier 6.3 but for some
reason is giving me the error "Caught exception: Automation server can't
create object" when I executed the an active link run process on the
Mid-Tier 7.1.0. I got the code off a KB on Remedy's website but I could
not find any version 7 KB's about this. It worked in version 6....why
not 7?

Does any one know a script for Spell Check in Mid-Tier 7.1.0 or where to
find one?

Thanks!

_______