There is a lot more to it than that, but hopefully that helps a bit.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sivarama velicheti
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 11:23 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: CTI routing in 7.1

**

Hi Group,

         I trying to configure the remedy 7.1 for my company. Now I have
some questions. Currently in our organization in 6.3 we have Category,
Type, Item in the requestor console based on which the request is routed
to the appropriate group. But in 7.1, I don't see any option that is
analogous to that in the requestor console. How do I set it up do out of
the box. I am strictly to stay away from customizations. The idea that
remedy 6.3 supports something and 7.1 does not sounds improbable. Is
there any thing that I am missing out here? In 6.3 again there are two
options create a change request and help desk request. In Remedy 7.1 I
have only one option which says create a New Request. Please help me
understand what needs to be done to accomplish the above business needs.

Thanks
Sivarama

html___

relationship between TuringSMI, SMI Technologies, SMI Telco, its subsidiaries
or affiliates and you. Internet communications are not secure and therefore the
TuringSMI Group does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author.  This
message is intended for the addressee(s) only and its contents and any attached
files are strictly confidential. If you have received it in error, please
contact the sender on the number above.