Even I am facing the same problem and BMC recommended a solution but it hasn't
worked for me ( may be helpful for you :-) ).

Defect SW00291582:

People get their 'General Access' and 'Asset Viewer' permissions removed by an
escalation at night.

  a. Open the Application Admin Console.
  b. Click on the [Create] people link.
  c. Create a person with a permission that gives 'Asset Viewer' , like
'Infrastucture Change User'.
  d. Wait overnight.
  e. Look at the user record for this user the next day.

3. ACTUAL RESULTS:
  a. The Asset Viewer and General Access permissions were removed.

I looked for the escalation causing this issue, but I did not find one related.

Best regards,

Genelle Windsor
Senior Technical Support Engineer, EMEA Customer Support
BMC Software

Thanks
Naveen