The issue remains.

This is 7.1 so naturally it's done with the user tool now - but it's the
same function of course.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rocky Rockwell
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 8:55 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: "You do not have write license" woes

Just a question here. What happens with the issue if you remove his
license using the admin tool and license manager. Any differences (ie:
issue is gone after login or issue is still there)?

*Rocky*

Rocky Rockwell
Remedy/BMC Application Designer
Ph#1: 214-567-8874