Was there ever a resolution for this, and was the sticky bit ever set?
The thread got so long, I lost track of everything that happened in it.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 23:06
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: "You do not have write license" woes

**
I think my earlier message from yahoo didn't get through..

Can you check to see that some users do not have a duplicate record in
the user_cache table? Do a count(*) and then a count(distinct username)
on user_cache and see if it returns a different result.. If count(*)
returns more records you have potential duplicates in your user_cache
table..

Joe
html___

intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error destroy it
immediately.
Wal-Mart Confidential