Ive had some of our users complain that they would like to close a mass number
of their Change Requests all at once with set Scheduled dates and with set
Actual End dates.

Many groups deal with low to no impact changes that only deal with a request
for deploying a desktop/laptop to a user or some particular users or deploying
some other hardware or software to user(s).
At times our users complete the requests in the field and perform the services
and then want to then go back in Remedy and close out the changes.

I discovered that for some reason the Modify All operation was disabled on the
CHG:Infrastructure Change form.
Its an enabled feature on other forms such as HPD:Help Desk but for some reason
it was disabled on this form.

I know I can easily re-enable this option but I was wondering if anyone else
has done so and if anyone know of any gotchas if you do this? (do the Approval
process steps start to mess up?  Is there other data that is not set properly
in the Change tickets that are mass updated via Modify All?)

AR System 7.01 patch 008
Approval Server 7.01
Change Management 7.02 patch 005

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN MIT Technical Services & Applications Management
860-766-4761