replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:16:31 -0400From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Question: Does
Service Desk 7.x have a limited Asset Inventory like what was offered in
6.0?To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Question:
We are about to implement Service Desk 7.x and Change Management 7.x. I wanted
to know if there is are limited Asset Inventory forms that are offered with the
installation of Service Desk 7.x that will allow us to create and relate CI's
to customers as well as track the inventory on the CI's? Does Remedy offer a
limited version of this without having to purchase the Asset Floating licenses?
Or are we stuck with just using the Product Categorizations, Names and
Manufacturer fields to only relate Incidents and Changes to Products/Models?
Thanks.
John Bilinski Operations Services Staff OSS Remedy System DBA Contractor (CSC)
202.305.3202 __Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are" html___
¿Quieres los emoticonos y guiños más divertidos? Descárgate Internet Explorer
7, y consigue contenidos exclusivos cada semana. ¡Gratis!
http://www.vivelive.com/IEAK7