________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Guillermo Alfredo Torres Barron
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 4:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Run Process more than 255 characters

**

Hi Hugo

Yes, I Transfer the data to my run process, this is the command

cmd.exe /C c:\perl\proy\desarrollo\candy.pl -t $Proy-e-A$ -f $Proy-e-R$ -n
"Name" -s $TaskName$ -a $AIS-FormatoFI$ -r $TaskName$ -l "$Location Company$"
-u "$InstanceId$"

The perl command send a meeting to user

Thanks in advance