Right out of the box ITSM....no changes at all....brand spankin' new..

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Danaceau, Chris
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 9:21 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Permissions question.....

**

Is this an in house developed system or an ITSM implementation?

--

Chris Danaceau

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Fannie Mae's
approval. If received in error, contact the sender and delete them.