http://itsm.unt.edu/

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Copits
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 6:50 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Permissions question.....

**

We finally have our system built and are starting to think about
permissions

for the users. Is there a central place where the possible permissions
are

listed or described? I've tried to scan the manuals but didn't find
anything

like that...but maybe I wasn't looking in the right place....but are
they listed

anywhere or just spread out throughout the ton of manuals...? Thanks!

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to
Ohio's public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have
received this message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or
interception, please delete all copies from your system without
disclosing, copying, or transmitting this message.

html___