________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 10:38 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Major index problem - RESOLVED - with
performance/troubleshoot tips because it's Friday

**
William, thanks for sharing this - it will probably help others at some
time.

Re:  Lesson Three.  Could you elaborate on the apps "helping" you by
changing the DB CLOB settings?  This is disturbing.

Rick

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 8:28 AM, William Rentfrow