  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 3:15 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AR System install error - Oracle

Asking the obvious so pardon me.. Has the Oracle client libraries been
installed? If so try connecting using sqlPlus.. If you get the same error
when you sqlPlus to it, you may want to restart the db sever instance..
Maybe the console is up but the db server isn't?

Joe