Dear List,

Sorry to overwhelm you all with many postings these past couple weeks.
I figured I would post a quick summary of what we are looking for (Must
have all of the following to be considered for the position):

1)  Remedy Developer - Wisconsin - 6 month CTH - 7+ Years Exp,
7.0.2/7.0.3, ITSM, Change Management, Asset Management, CMDB, ORACLE,
Unix, Sun Solaris - US Citizens or TN-Visa (Must be On-Site)

2)  Remedy Administrator - Maryland - 4 month CTH - 5+ Years Exp, 7.x,
ITSM, Incident, Change, Problem, SLM, CMDB, Asset, Oracle, Unix, Sun
Solaris, Crystal Reports - US Citizens with Active DoD Clearances (Must
be On-Site)

3)  Remedy Developer - Texas - 6 month CTH - 3+ Years Exp, 7.x, ARS
Service Desk, Bachelors Degree, Oracle, Unix - US Citizen (Must be
On-Site)

If you are in the market please feel free to network and contact me.

Respectfully,

Joshua Kitchen
Information Technology Recruiter
Kforce Professional Staffing
Two Prestige Place (Suite 350)
937.449.1749 Office
937.461.6888 Fax
937.416.3456 Cell
Great People = Great Results
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshkitchen>
Please don't keep me a secret... a referral is the best compliment I can
receive.