Hi all

I want to ask you something which bother me from the last week.

I'm in the process of preparing of test environment for tracking all
changes caused by the 7-th and 8-th ITSM patches.

I read all the documentation regarding it - patching of all AR
components (server, midtier, approval, assignment etc..)

and found that I must first patch the CMDB.

My test environment consist:

All parts are 7.01 patch 6

AR server

Email

Flash Board

Assignment

Approval

Midtier

ServletExec 5.0.13

ITSM 7.0.01 without patches

The CMDB is 2.01 without patches, but during the installation, it
crashed twice and when I kill the process and restart the

machine and on the 3-rd attempt the installation was successful.

Now I trying to patch it with cmdb patch 6 but the error is that i must
have version 1.1 patch 2.

This is the result from SHARE: Application_Properties for CMDB records:

But on the production is with one more row for "BMC Atrium CMDB":

Sorry, but I have no time possibility to read the whole documentation
for CMDB and to check all topics from the list here and my question is:

Is there any chance to force appearing of this record into the form (if
this is the place for checking of version), I must reinstall

the CMDB, create manually the missing record or there is some other
trick for solving the issue?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Konstantin Pavlov