Brandi

Joanne Mansur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
08/26/2008 02:57 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject
Re: Crystal Report Calculation Question

**
I don't think you can do a summary there - you need to use a running total
instead.

HTH
Joanne Mansur
Client Systems Analyst
Northeastern University
Phone\617.373.3295
Fax\617.373.5985
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Brandi Barbour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
08/26/2008 11:48 AM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
[ARSLIST] Crystal Report Calculation Question

**
All,
I am trying to calculate (add together) a formula field that is in group
footer 2.

For some reason i can not do a summary of the formula field because it
does not come up in the fields to be summarized.
The formula field is defined as Hours and has a formula of :
{CSC_SES3_WOI_WII_Work_Order_Join.csc_dec_estimated_hours}  *
DistinctCount ({CSC_SES3_WOI_WII_Work_Order_Join.csc_dec_estimated_hours},
{CSC_SES3_WOI_WII_Work_Order_Join.Summary})
This works fine.
However now i need to add all the values from this formula and place it in
the group footer 1 section so it will calculate all the time spent for all
the entries under Group 1.
Can not seem to find how to do this.
I have tried just adding the same formula field to the Group 1 footer
section but that just gives me the last entry in group 2 footer and does
not add all the sections together.
Any ideas?

Crystal Reports XI
ARS 7.1.0