  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Benjamin Trimmer
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 12:59 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARERR [8755] The specified plug-in does not exist.

JT,

Somehow the text got truncated when it was sent.  The plugin-path in the
ar.cfg file looks fine.  Also, the ardbcconf and serveradmin plugins are
listed, you just overlooked them.  I put double quotes around the plugin
path, restarted the service and I get the same problem.

Jonathan,

One of the things BMC had me do was put those API files in the root server
directory (as you mentioned).  I did verify that they were there, however.
;-)

Regards,
Ben

"J.T. Shyman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

08/27/2008 10:05 AM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject

Re: ARERR [8755] The specified plug-in does not exist.

**
Your plugin-path looks wrong:

Plugin-Path: D:\Program Files (x86)\AR System Applications\HOUAPREM05\BMC
Atrium CMDB\server\bin;D:\Program Files (x86)\AR System
Applications\HOUAPREM05\BMC Remedy Incident Plugin: "D:\Program Files
(x86)\BMC Software\AR System Applications\HOUAPREM05\BMC Service Level
Management\bin\omfobjiefilapi.dll"

First off, the entire thing should be in double-quotes, not just part of it.
There is also a colon where a semicolon should be. It may work better like
this:

Plugin-Path: "D:\Program Files (x86)\AR System Applications\HOUAPREM05\BMC
Atrium CMDB\server\bin;D:\Program Files (x86)\AR System
Applications\HOUAPREM05\BMC Remedy Incident Plugin;D:\Program Files
(x86)\BMC Software\AR System Applications\HOUAPREM05\BMC Service Level
Management\bin\omfobjiefilapi.dll"

Second, make sure that each of the plugins listed without a path are in one
of the paths in the Plugin-Path. If not, add that path to the Plugin-Path
(inside the " using ; to separate them). At a quick glance it appears you
may be missing the patch to the ardbcconf.dll and the ServerAdmin.dll.

--- J.T. Shyman

  _____