________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:51 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Migrator in 7.x

No problem with ITSM 7, either.  Migrator is how I move all of my
customizations back and forth when applying patches to the ITSM
applications, as well as how we deploy new customizations.  I have seen
excellent performance and no apparent problems with Migrator 7.1.00.002
and 003.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/ <http://itsm.unt.edu/>