From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Easter, David
Sent: Thu 08/28/08 4:01 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Migrator in 7.x

Chris is correct.   I'm not sure who or what is stating that "Remedy
Migrator is not supported in 7.x" (ITSM or AR System), but it's
certainly not the case.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.