From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Sharon-Michal Mamon-Meged
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:23 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SLA Questions - Answers

Hi ,
Thank's for your reply .
I'm using SLA 6 .

Best Regards,

sharon mamon-meged
AR System administrator
phone : 972-3-9165229
moblie : 050-9165229

             "Lammey, Peter
             A."
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             SPN.COM>                  arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Sent by: "Action                                           cc
             Request System
             discussion list                                       Subject
             (ARSList)"                Re: SLA Questions - Answers
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             28/08/2008 15:31

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    RG

Sharon,

What version of SLM are you using?
We had a problem for quite some time after we rolled out SLM 7.0.3 which seems
to be what you are experiencing where the SLA status is set to Attached and the
Due Dates are blanked out.

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN MIT Technical Services & Applications Management
860-766-4761