Sharon,

I split this off of the Task Question since it seems to be a separate
topic.  Hope this info helps:

Attached:  This means that the incident meets the goal criteria you have
configured in the SLM application Service Target.  The Service Target
will attach as soon as the criteria is met ("Start" criteria).

In Process: Means that the Service Target is current in process on the
incident

Met:  This means that the Service Target was met on that incident

Missed Goal: This means that the Service Target was missed on the
incident

Warning:  This means that the Service Target has met the warning time
period, and is in danger of missing the Service Target goal.

Detached: This means that the Service Target no longer applies to the
incident and has been detached.  This usually occurs because the
priority of the incident has changed.

The Service Target Due Date/Time will show on the SLM tab of the
incident, and is based on the Goal time defined in the SLM application
Service Target criteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi  all ,

I have a SLA questions .

I would like to know more about SLA process .

What mean "Attached" process ?

When does the SLA records chances to "Attached " and why ?

Does it chanced back to "missed" or "met" when the status of the record
changed to closed ?

When the process of the SLA is "Attached "  Why don't I  get the sla due
date filed out ?

Thank in Advanced :)

Best Regards,

sharon mamon-meged

AR System administrator

phone : 972-3-9165229

moblie : 050-9165229

relationship between TuringSMI, SMI Technologies, SMI Telco, its subsidiaries
or affiliates and you. Internet communications are not secure and therefore the
TuringSMI Group does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author.  This
message is intended for the addressee(s) only and its contents and any attached
files are strictly confidential. If you have received it in error, please
contact the sender on the number above.