From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Mahesh Chandra
Sent: Thu 9/11/2008 3:58 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Another Question about Web service Limitation

**
I do have some experience in invoking web services that returns a list of
records. Just make sure that the WSDL has a function that returns an array
structures so that you can define the Output mapping options in the filter that
consumes web service.

Thanks

Mahesh

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 3:41 PM, Balakumar, Viswanathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>