Hi Bala

You are welcome and I would be glad to help you.

Here is an example I found by googling.

http://www.cwjobs.co.uk/WebServices/LookupService/LookupService.asmx?WSDL

In my case, it was a WSDL provided by a .NET application and Initially I had
some problems with the WSDL and asked them to change the function so that
Remedy can handle it. It will little tricky for me and I had two
create two forms A and B. I invoke the webservice on Form A and the records
get created in Form B.

Let me know if you need help in mapping.

Thanks
Mahesh