Hi James,

Take a close look at "HPD:INC:NT…..” filters. They set a filed called
"z1D Notification Message Tag" with a value that exist in form
SYS:Notification Messages. Then the notification generator is
triggered. Knowing this, you should be able to do the rest.

Good luck!

Ismail Hadzhiahmedov
Remedy Consultant