-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ismo
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 12:40 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Creating new ITSM Notifications

Hi James,

Take a close look at "HPD:INC:NT....." filters. They set a filed called
"z1D Notification Message Tag" with a value that exist in form
SYS:Notification Messages. Then the notification generator is
triggered. Knowing this, you should be able to do the rest.

Good luck!

Ismail Hadzhiahmedov
Remedy Consultant

_________

> This email and its attachments, if any, are intended for the personal use
of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential, privileged, or
proprietary information.  If you are not a named recipient, or an agent
responsible for delivering it to a named recipient, you have received this
email in error.  In that event, please (a) immediately notify me by reply
email, (b) do not review, copy, save, forward, or print this email or any of
its attachments, and (c) immediately delete and/or destroy this email and
its attachments and all electronic and physical copies thereof.  Thank you.

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org