________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Worthington
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 12:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Automated Test Tools for Remedy 7

**
The best I've seen for both functional and load testing with Remedy is
ScapaTest.  It has the ability to load API log files from the user tool
and reproduce those actions in an automated fashion.

http://www.scapatech.com/

--
Tony Worthington
Sr. Technical Analyst

"Savant, [EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

09/16/2008 11:51 AM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject

Automated Test Tools for Remedy 7

**
Does anyone have any experience testing Remedy 7 functionality with
automated test tools? Our users are tired of running manual test scripts
every time we apply a new patch.  We've heard that BMC uses LoadRunner
for performance testing but have no clue how they test functionality.
Any and all suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks. - Don

html___

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or
use of the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and
notify us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's
reserves the right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and
received. Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized
Kohl's Associates at any time
without any further consent.
html___

intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.