From: Sokol, Brian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 3:02 PM
To: Brickell, Scott; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: BMC Maintenance

Funny (not really) you should ask. I was told that I needed to purge the
SMS Discovery product (which I did) because BMC was going to replace
those licenses with SQL Discovery licenses. My maintenance is once again
up for renewal and I just noticed that according to BMC I do not own the
SQL product. Our rep who was working on this transfer has left the
company. I must have sent out 200 emails to everyone from Doug Mueller
on down about this and had countless conf calls. I assumed this was
done. The last email I got from my rep said she was working with
accounting on the swap.

I really feel like screaming at the top of my lungs about this now! The
more I deal with BMC the more disgusted I become.

Brian