Clicked send too soon..

It does imply that it can run on the web.  HOWEVER, sometimes workflow
behaves differently on the mid-tier versus the user tool.

What version of mid-tier and AR Server are your running.  Also, there is a
whitepaper put out a year ago (I believe) that discusses User Tool versus
Mid-Tier on the BMC site.

Thanks,
Michelle
----- Forwarded by Michelle Lucero/IT/CF/CCI on 09/22/2008 04:53 PM -----

Michelle Lucero/IT/CF/CCI
09/22/2008 04:54 PM

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Run Process Explanation

Hi, Steven:

I assume that you are referring to the column headings in Admin field Help
over Special Run Process Commands.  The images didn't copy so well, sorry.

AL1
F/E2
Command and Description
RP3
$4
Web5
AL1     = Active Link
F/E2   = Filters and Escalations
RP3    = Run Process
$4        = Set Field Run Process
Web5 = Mid-Tier

For the command mentioned below, it runs in an active link as a run
process and on the Mid-Tier.  This was reviewed in the BMC Remedy Admin
Tool v 7.1.x patch 002

Thanks,
Michelle

Steven Iocco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
09/22/2008 02:53 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Run Process Explanation

**
Hello Folks.  I am trying to run the following process on my system and
getting into some issues.

PERFORM-ACTION-TABLE-SELECT-NODE <field_ID> <row_number>
[<column_number>] [<flag>]

The error I receive when running this process in midtier is "Network
Protocol/Data Error when performing data operation.  Please contact system
Administrator.  (ARERR 9350)

My question is pertaining to running this process on the Web.  Is this
possible?  I see from the help in remedy administrator that this process
can run in RP3 and Web5.  What is RP3, $4$ and Web5??  Does this imply
that it runs/or can run in the Midtier?
Thanks
Steve

html___

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.