-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sharon-Michal Mamon-Meged
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 4:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARERR (91) RPC call failed: RPC: Can't encode arguments

Hi jay ,
Try to look for an application that maybe block the connection to the
remedy .
Best Regards,

sharon mamon-meged
AR System administrator
phone : 972-3-9165229
moblie : 050-9165229

             "SYTANGCO,JENARO"

             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             CTS.COM>
             Sent by: "Action          arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

             Request System
cc
             discussion list

             (ARSList)"
Subject
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Re: ARERR (91) RPC call failed:

             ORG>                      RPC: Can't encode arguments

             23/09/2008 08:56

             Please respond to

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    RG

Hi Sharon,

As per the user, no major software installation happened before the
issue occured.  What is strange with this issue is, I was able to create
and save a form using his machine but when it's his turn to create one
or update a record, RPC error prompts.  Also, I used his user account in
my machine and I was able to create/update record.

Regards,
Jay