All, I'm using admin tool 6.3 p023, my server is 5.1.2 (I'm pretty sure
it is). This is an old server that is barely used any more.

I am trying to go to File- -> Licenses -> Add/remove Licenses to see
what all licenses I have issued. I am getting the following error:

RPC call failed - RPC:Procedure Unavailable [ARERR 91]

However, if I try to go to File -> Licenses -> Manager User Licenses, I
do not have an error, and the license window pops up just fine.

Does anyone have any idea why I might be getting this error on one of
the license queries, but not both?

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr.