We are having mutliple issues with 4 mid-tier servers load balanced.
These are all 7.l patch 001 for Solaris running on IBM HTTP Server with
websphere.

About 1-2 times a day we have a ton of people suddenly getting RPC
time-out errors (ARERR 91) and not being able to connect.  In the log
files (websphere) we see the following:

Sep 23, 2008 1:01:27 PM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.INTERNAL) : The
JSWRiter parameter is not set to mutiline mode. Performance might get
affected due to this.

Sep 23, 2008 1:01:26 PM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.INTERNAL) : The
JSWRiter parameter is not set to mutiline mode. Performance might get
affected due to this.

>From everything I can read on the ARS list we have enough java heap size
allocated (2gb per server) and such.  There are no run away escalations
or processes that we can detect which are suddenly grabbing resources.
Right now I'm confused because we are not hitting peak usage or anything
at these times (which are random) and there's no consistency to it.

Thoughts?

William Rentfrow
Principal Consultant, StrataCom Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]