Wow, what's the point in a 36-character password? A strong 30 character
password would be impossible to crack by today's standards....

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harry Pugh
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 1:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Long passwords in Remedy

**

We have Remedy integrated with Active Directory and one of our users has
a 36 character password and Remedy doesn't appear to allow passwords
longer than 30 characters through the windows client, the web client
doesn't appear to have this restriction but my user still can't login
through the web.

Is this a general limitation and does anyone know of a work around?

Thanks

American Systems Logo   Mike Pugh
Software Engineer

13990 Parkeast Circle
Chantilly, VA 20151
www.AmericanSystems.com <http://www.americansystems.com/>  phone: (703)
968-5265
mobile: (203) 434-5082
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Contractor of the Year - 5th Annual Greater Washington Government
Contractor Awards"
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may
be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
unlawful.
html___