What version of the client?

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harry Pugh
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 12:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Long passwords in Remedy

**

We have Remedy integrated with Active Directory and one of our users has a
36 character password and Remedy doesn't appear to allow passwords longer
than 30 characters through the windows client, the web client doesn't appear
to have this restriction but my user still can't login through the web.

Is this a general limitation and does anyone know of a work around?

Thanks

American Systems Logo
Mike Pugh
Software Engineer

13990 Parkeast Circle
Chantilly, VA 20151
www.AmericanSystems.com <http://www.americansystems.com/>  phone: (703)
968-5265
mobile: (203) 434-5082
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Contractor of the Year - 5th Annual Greater Washington Government
Contractor Awards"
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

html___