Hi All-

I have had a new issue with my email engine brought to my attention:

A user will send an email with two small .pdf attachments to a mailbox.
The mailbox gets polled by Remedy and the two attachments are put in the
AR Email Attachment form, but the actual email never makes it in to the
AR Email Message form.  On the AR Email Attachment Join form I can also
find the attachments and the ID number is a composite of an Email ID |
Attachment ID.  The Attachment ID is correct, but the Email ID does not
have a record in the Message form.

I normally don't have any problem with attachments coming in with
emails, but these attachments are all .pdf files.  Is there a known
issue with those types of documents that I am not aware of?

I just sent an email to the same address with two .doc attachments with
no problem.

ARS 6.3 P23

Email 6.3 P23

Oracle 9i