HI,

I have a Proxy server in my network that stops the webservice which is invoking
the vendors WSDL in Remedy (Consuming in a set field).

I could view this WSDL in the IE (IE has configured by my network admin to auto
detect the right Proxy server and port to make the HTTP and SSL Transfers).

Even i could make the Webserivce testing tools like SOUPUI to view\test this
WSDL after Setting the Proxy settings in that tool.

How do i set the Mid-tier to go through the specific Proxy server and port to
make the HTTP and SSL transfers?

If the HTTP\SSL request is not going out through this specific Proxy then my
vendor is not receiving any request from my network and also when I click on
LOAD in the Set field action to consume the webservice its not locating the
WSDL.

Hope I am clear in explaining what I am expecting and somebody can help
answering this question.

Thanks,
VB