Hi Mahesh & Beijen,

Thanks for the Information.

It Work fine through the SOAPUI after setting the Proxy in SOAPUI.

When I gone through the help to set the PROXY in the Remedy server got the
Information as bellow. (Please let me know if any thing ELSE needs to be done
other than editing ar.cfg & restart)

I am trying to set the PROXY in the ar.cfg so that it will work from Remedy
Administrator also.

Unfortunately I am waiting for the server/Unix Box access to edit the ar.cfg,
test and confirm it.

Following is the instructions from the help file:

Configuring AR System with Internet access through a proxy server

You can configure BMC Remedy Administrator and the AR System server with
Internet access through a proxy server.

Note: If you insert any proxy configuration values into the ar.cfg file, you
must stop and restart the server to pick up the new configuration information.

Add the following lines to your ar.cfg file (default location: C:\Program
Files\AR System\):

ARF-Java-VM-Options: -Dhttp.proxySet=true -Dhttp.proxyHost=<HOSTNAME> -
Dhttp.proxyPort=<PORT>

Thanks,
VB